US-exportable Test Cycle 3 CD #1 images now available

These images do not contain non-US packages. i386, m68k, Arm, Alpha and
SPARC are available (PowerPC coming soon). This is only the #1 image for
each arch (suitable for booting and installing a major portion of the
system). This is an rsyncable archive aswell.

Phil is working on the non-US images. Right now they do now share a common
CD2, CD3, but he and I will be working on it this evening to make ready
for the release set (assuming this TC goes well and we release, which I
think we will).

Good luck, and happy testing.

	ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian-cd/potato_test-cycle-3/

Ben