[aszandek@mailbox.hu: APT]

Any ideas?

----- Forwarded message from David Attila <aszandek@mailbox.hu> -----

Date: 30 Jun 2000 21:18:45 -0000
From: "David Attila" <aszandek@mailbox.hu>
Subject: APT
To: debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org

	HI!

I have a trouble about installing Debian PPC potato 2.2.
In: Debian Config, at APT Configuration, I get this message:
"Bad CD
Your CD drive was detected, but it does not seem to have a Debian CD in it."
and,
When I typed "apt-cdrom add", show this: "Found Label 'Debian GNU/Linux 2.2
"Potato" - fsn.hu' powerpc Binary-1 (20000604) Reading Package
Indexes... Error! E:Cannot find filename or size tag"

How can I repair it? And the "dselect" can't look the CD.
I haven't get any packages now.

Ati