Re: And here's the non-US diff

Le Wed, Jun 14, 2000 at 08:06:58AM +0100, Steve McIntyre écrivait:
> I've added this into the Makefile now, so we don't need to worry about
> keeping up.

The one that launches the script may not have the rights to update the
task file (for those using the packages installed in /usr/share/debian-cd)

> >>have some of their binary packages included on the binary CD set :
> >>This may (check it!) give the good list of source package to include :
> >>map { $bin2src{$_} } (grep { grep (/^$bin2src{$_}$/, @nonuslist) } @list);
> >
> >Ok, will do.
>
> That didn't seem to do the job for me, but I've got something else
> instead that does work, and works quite quickly.

Ok, no problem, I wasn't sure if 2 nested grep would work, that's why I
asked you to check. :)

> I looked at this again - it may look like we're wasting time/effort,
> but this actually runs very quickly, significantly <1 second per
> run. I don't see much gain to be made here.

No problem then. I said that with a false assumption in head...