Re: Test Cycle 2 Images available from 129.13.126.5::

> I am downloading 129.13.126.5::debian-cd/potato-alpha-*.raw  for myself.
> Am I welcome to do it or I should do in another server or wait for the
> definitive version ??

sure, you are welcome.
please use the pseudo image kit, to reduce the load a bit.
(so you can get most of the bytes from a server near to you).

> Am I allowed to redistribute if I do a rsync/ftp server ??

sure, but beware: the cd images include crypto software.
so you can not legaly export them from the usa (or at least
you need some sort of a registration ? i´m not sure,
other people will know more about that topic.).

regards, andreas