Re: rsync mirrors

On Wed, 24 May 2000, jason andrade wrote:

> i have a mirror going in australia - you _might_ be able to access it.
>
> this is of phil hands cdimage.debian.org which i consider the authoritative
> site for "official debian cd images"
>
> however, i might not be absolutely up to date as i think phil hands is
> generating potato iso images daily - i'm updating every 2-3 days.
>
> ftp://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/debian-cd/potato/
> http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/debian-cd/potato/

Thanks for the offer, but Europe is faster than Aussie.  I have tried
aarnet several times.  USA is the best, and then it is only over the ditch
to Europe.  If you are curious, try a traceroute on my site
www.copyleft.co.nz and then look at www.ihug.net to see how it works.

Phil.

-
Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Abbotsford, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818