Re: odd image builds

Le Fri, May 19, 2000 at 11:37:14PM -0700, Randolph Chung écrivait:
> I tried building some iso's using the debian-cd package (from potato)
> tonight. Been seeing some odd results. Perhaps someone can explain it to me
> :-)

Yeah, we know that the package is broken for quite a long time in potato.
But the CVS version works well. :) And i wanted to wait until all arches
are correctly supported and until some top level README have been
completed, that's ok now.

Anyway, i've just uploaded debian-cd_2.2.0. You can fetch it from
http://incoming.debian.org/debian-cd_2.2.0_all.deb . It should solve all
your problems.