Re: Clean patches for Credit Card CD

On Sat, 20 May 2000, J.A. Bezemer wrote:

> > Its cut off.... minor ineffiencencies count major in cases where you are
> > short on space... could we have the boot-floppies package generate a list?
>
> Probably. You'd better discuss this on debian-boot@lists.debian.org

I changed the script to match for Priority: required OR section: base....
the required packages are the most important for dependency calculations.
I think this will work decently even without having a list of base
packages from the debian-boot people.

Also fixed the patching of CONF.sh. The current patch at
http://openrock.net/tb/patch/... is hopefully good enough to be put in.