Re: Credit Card CD

On Thu, 18 May 2000, Ben Collins wrote:

> I ended up doing something similar for sparc that just installed the
> base2_2.tgz and kernel/drivers. Size came out to be about 28Megs and
> supported all of the sparc normally supported on a regular CD.

I am adding a CCD option to debian-cd right now.... it does

1. Does not include .debs already in the base.tgz on CD 1
2. Removes nonessential stuff from the CD
3. Does not include suggested and recommended packages.

I got it down to 40MB.... and its using the standard debian-cd structure.
Includes apache, perl, postgres and lots of networking tools.

Untested... still at it.