availability of current TESTING CDs.

Hi,
I'd like to know if the current testing CDs are somehow available.
Out here in India, its very difficult for us to download the images, because
all we have is 33.6 dialups.
We however do have a lot of machines for testing.
We're running a mix of SuSEs and RedHats, and we'd really like to go for
debian.
We tried make-pseudo-image and got a slink image about a couple of weeks
back, but the process is way too time consuming and painful.
So, would it be possible if i can get hold of the current CDs from
somewhere ?
If someone could burn the images and mail them here or suggest some other
alternative, it would be very useful.

viral