Re: Boot floppies okay? (was Re: First Test Cycle starts today)

Le Tue, May 02, 2000 at 12:59:30PM +0200, J.A. Bezemer écrivait:
> Are the boot-floppies currently on master (2.2.12-2000-04-26) final for this
> test cycle, or do we have to wait for a new version?
>
> (As soon as someone tells me current floppies are okay, we'll go making CD
> images.)

I just want to point a detail for the people who will build the official
images that will be mirrored world-wide ... don't forget to update the
variables in the top of the Makefile in order to change the name of
the CD, they are labelled "unofficial" by default, but you should label
them as "test cycle 1" for this build and "official" for the final build
when potato will be released. Also, when potato is out, it will be called
by its version aka 2.2 so it will have to be changed to something like
that :
BINDISKINFO="Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 Official binary-$(ARCH) $$num/$$nb $$DATE"
SRCDISKINFO="Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 Official source $$num/$$nb $$DATE"

Raphaël Hertzog >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/
<pub> CD Debian : http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/debian/#cd
      Formations Linux et logiciels libres : http://www.logidee.com </pub>