Re: cd image problems

Le Mon, Apr 03, 2000 at 06:12:37PM +0200, Andreas Jellinghaus écrivait:
> > for i386. I'm pretty sure the size changes are coming from having more
> > stuff in disks-i386.
>
> that must be it. your instructions are the same as in the readme,
> and it does not help: i386 cd 1 is still 700 MB ...

That's quite not possible. I also had to change the limit and managed to
build an iso image. I used :
$ make list COMPLETE=1 SIZELIMIT1=555000000 SRCSIZELIMIT=665000000

But this will only do something on a completely clean tree, so you need to
do make distclean between your different tries. That's probably your
problem. I increased the SRCSIZELIMIT so that potato src CD can be put on
3 CDs instead of 4.

I'm committing some little modifications I brought. People who are working
on non-i386 arches, feel free to commit the changes you need to do on
tools/boot/<codename>/boot.$arch ...

Raphaël Hertzog >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/
<pub> CD Debian : http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/debian/#cd
      Formations Linux et logiciels libres : http://www.logidee.com </pub>