boot-floppies 2.2.9 and Debian CD's...

Just a note to the CD folks. I've added a few things to boot-floppies
2.2.9 (upcoming) that makes CD installs a little smarter by making
assumptions on where the files are and avoid asking the user. The way
dbootstrap detects this is a file (empty or not, doesn't matter),
"/cdrom_image" on the root filesystem that it is running on.

To implement this you only need to create this file in the root image that
is used for the CD's initrd. You can look at the sparc cd stuff, but it's
slightly different in that it actually uses the CD for the root
filesystem, whereas everything else will probably only use the root image.

Let me know if anyone has questions about how to set this up on the CD's.

Ben

`     bcollins@debian.org  --  bcollins@openldap.org  --  bmc@visi.net     '