Re: Finalizing debian-cd for potato

I can see this being appropriate for a tune2fs postinst question.  There
could be one question that asks if you would like to change the names and
reserved space on the filesystems.  Most people in the linux world are
used to the way it is, so making the change in a way both linux and
non-linux people understand is a good idea.

Everyone has things they change after install.  I like to change the
behavior of cont-alt-del and lock down all the services that aren't needed
or wanted.  I may need to add this to my bag-o-tricks.

Brandon

    Brandon Mitchell  *  http://public.surfree.com/bmitch
  bmitch@surfree.com  *  ICQ: 30631197