Generate .list files also on Win32 !

Hi !

Your description that generating the potato list files is not possible under
Windows is not true.
In lack of a Linux station I tried to generate it on my NT box and it works

Packages used:
cdrtools-1.8a34-win32-bin.zip (isoinfo.exe)
cygwin20b1 (full.exe, but only the tr.exe is needed)
pseudo-image-kit-2.0.tar.gz (Linux/UNIX, pi-makelist)
pseudo-image-kit-2.0.zip (Windows)

The following command does just what is described for Linux
bash pi-makelist potato-i386-2.raw > potato-i386-2.list

Michael