Please help with unstable bootable multicd

Dear friends,
happy 2000. I run a Debian unstable mirror within IBM from
www.uk.debian.org with rsync resolving all symlinks as files.
I therefore have this ca. 1.7 GB worth of the /debian/dists/unstable
tree.

I also have a LAN which is unconnected to the Internet on which I have
several machines I would like to install with Debian.

I need  some guidance on how to create a set of bootable CDs with the
2.2.3 20 Dec disks-i386 as the base install media and the rest of the
deb files to proceed to full cust.

My worst areas of ignorance are how to create a bootable CD with the
images and how to split up on a mutlicd all the debs.

Thank you very much for any help. Bob Alexander

PS The machine I use as a mirror has unstable on it, SCSI with a Plextor
R412 and cdrecord, mkisofs and xcdroast ....