Re: How is it decided what packages go on what CD?

Le Sun, Dec 26, 1999 at 12:12:10PM +0000, Philip Charles écrivait:
> The latest boot-floppies came out a few days ago and I do not know if
> anyone has produced a disc set using the lists from them yet.  I may get a
> chance to do this in the next two - three days.

For Debian potato the master file is no more used. We're using the
packages called task-* to select the packages. The first CD does incude all
(not all in fact but most) task-* packages and with the dependency check,
the necessary packages are pulled in ...

Raphaël Hertzog -=- http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/
<pub> CDs Debian : http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/debian/#cd </pub>