[no subject]

Friends,
I am an university student of the course of Economy, 22
yaers old, married and I win not very. I have projects
to use Linux but, here in Brazil very expensive healthy
CD's and I don't have money, I just have a will and an
idea. That I come to ask them to send me Linux Debian
(it is English or Spanish). I don't intend to use it to
copy and to sell, my proposal is of working for
construction of softwares and, who knows, to improve
the version and to build one in Portuguese, because
here in Brazil he/she leaves very expensive CD's and
the postal shipping.
I count with your collaboration and I hope to be
assisted because I don't have other exit except asking
them gratuitously this version of the system.
Thank you,

Fábio of Silva Freire
Street Padre Mororó, 2310 Farias Brito
ZIP CODE 60015-221
Fortaleza - Ceará - Brazil
fsfreire@bol.com.br
f_freire@zipmail.com.br

BRASIL ONLINE
Todo brasileiro tem direito a um e-mail grátis
http://www.bol.com.br