Re: Test CDs.

On 08-Dec-1999, Steve McIntyre <stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:

> I've also been selling potato CDs for the last couple of months: 4 pounds
> per CD normally, discount for developers, anywhere in Europe.

I was under the impression from your site that these were simply copies
of the mirror, that is, the discs are not bootable or installable, and
contain links to stable.  Also given that it is specified as a set of 2
CDs with binary and source, I thought it was way out of date (as it is
3 binary discs and at least 2 source).

If this is wrong, well, I wish I had known sooner!

--
The quantum sort:
	while (!sorted) { do_nothing(); }