Reduced Pricing

This message is sent in compliance with the proposed United
States Federalrequirements for commercial E-mail: Removal
instructions at bottom ofmessage.
Would you like the ability to buy computer components and
software at below what the resellers pay from distribution?

We are Sourcenet Distribution and we buy the excess inventory of
corporations all around the world. Now you can take advantage of
the savings whether buying for yourself, your work, your friends,
or to resell. we carry both retail and OEM products.

Remember the new systems your company bought a few months ago?
Remember all the software and components that came with them that
you didn't need. Maybe you already had an open license for the
software that came with them and because of the network you have
set up you didn't need some of the components. Well we will buy
that product from you giving you cash for your unwanted or excess
inventory.(you know, the product thats been collecting dust in
your storage room)

If you are interested simply email us with all your questions or
if you wish to be removed from all future mailings simply reply
to this email with Remove in the subject.

Sender:   J.Allen <j.allen@sysconn.com>
Sourcenet Distribution, Inc.
2111 Sam Bass Road  Suite A-700
Round Rock, Texas 78681