putting KDE from kde.tdyc.com on potato-cds?

Hello,

I've mirrored potato and KDE for potato from
sunsite.tut.fi. The KDE-packages there are mirrored
from kde.tdyc.com.

Does anyone know, if it is possible to put KDE on the
potato-discs easily with YACS, and if, how to do it?

I guess the normal system of putting extras on discs
won't work, because I'd like to be able to use APT to
install it from the discs at the same time when I
install the rests of the system, and the extras won't
be added to Packages.cd-files etc.

Thanks in advance,

  Mika

--