powerpc debian-cd(YACS) support

I just checked in some changes so the PReP bootable CD's work now.  I want
to make some changes to the powerpc layout since this whole business of
copying (and wasting CD space) files to /install seems to be completely
unnecessary.  When installing the resc1440.bin and drivers.tgz on powerpc
it makes the selection window needlessly complicated since it presents the
user with three architecture choices in two spots.  That is, the same files
are in both /install/{subarch}/* and .../potato/main/disks-powerpc/{subarch}.
On top of that also creates a /install/boot directory to put yet another
copy of the boot images.

Unless there are objections aired here I will clean this up. I understand
the desire to have the documentation right off the root of the disk so
I guess that should be copied for convenience.  Maybe I should see how this
same stuff is laid out on i386, huh?

Comments?

--
Matt Porter