Re: Debian CD mirror on kernel.org

On Mon, 8 Nov 1999, H. Peter Anvin wrote:

> I think that's way cool, and will doubtlessly be a much more complete
> solution, but I really think that what already exists is probably 99% of

Yeah :> I'm sure you'll hear about it if it gets finished, at least it
will go to the debian-mirrors list.

> the way there.  All that is fundamentally *required* is distributing a
> suitable Makefile.

Yes, definately I agree with you. I know the PIK author reads this list so
hopefully he will include one with the software or someone else will cook
one up and put it on the web site <hint hint>

Thanks,
Jason