Re: Thoughts on potato etc.

Le Sat, Nov 06, 1999 at 12:18:58AM +0100, J.A. Bezemer écrivait:
> * Raphael, does YACS (still?) put /project on the first Source CD? IMO it
>   should not, which saves lots of disk space.

YACS doesn't include /project.

> * Finally, I saw YACS being packaged as the official debian-cd package.
>   Will http://pandora.debian.org/~hertzog/yacs/ remain the location for
>   the "unpackaged" YACS? (which is used on other Linuxes/UNIXes)

The official YACS should go in the CVS, I'll ask Adam Di Carlo in order
to include it.

Adam, can you put the debian-cd source archive on the CVS (I think you
can rename the old debian-cd as slink-cd or simply debian-cd-old) so
that we can better coordinate between the different archs ?

> Personally, I won't do anything mentioned above, except some webpages
> stuff. Volunteers anyone? Coordinators? (I.e. who's doing what..?)

I accept to coordinate the work for the debian-cd script (since I wrote
it from scratch but with heavy influence from slink-cd) so feel
free to send me patches (particulary now that the new
boot-disks are available, we must use the new resc2880.bin image) ...
I'm sorry but I didn't find the time to work on it ...

Raphaël Hertzog -=- http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/
<pub> CDs Debian : http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/debian/#cd </pub>