yacs - make

It seems that with all the changes that have taken place
over the last N months, that the "master" file that is
supplied with YACS, is woefully out of date.

Not so much for the i386 arch, but things like liblockfile0
having been replaced by liblockfile1, ncurses, libstdc++2.10,
gnome, e, and others...

After playing with YACS for a bit, it seems that if one
runs:"make correctstatus" several times, it seems to
build a more current view of the local archive, than when
using "make status" , or "make potato_status", as they
seem to use older static data files.

Is there a down side to this that I don't see?

Thanx,

---
Jim Westveer <jwest@netnw.com>
I get to work, flip the excuse page over:
  Free Radicals suspected, processing terminated".
Fair enough, looks like it's gointo be a good day.
E-Mail: Jim Westveer <jwest@netnw.com>
phone   425-392-0141
fax     425-557-0660                  Date: 19-Oct-99
URL     lcs.issaquah.wa.us            Time: 16:25:34
Random number = DC 49 E8 7E 76 DD 30 2D 8D F1 B4 D8 A3 60 4C 04