Re: YACS & boot problem

Le Thu, Aug 26, 1999 at 12:19:19AM -0400, paulwade@greenbush.com écrivait:
> The syslinux package includes some floppy images. Looking at the source
> will give people some clues as to how it's done. What I usually do is take
> a copy of a "stock" empty floppy image and use a loop mount to modify it.

I know that but here the problem was to use an already generated bootfile
(for powerpc) that is 2000k. mkhybrid/mkisofs was refusing it. I tried to
find a work around. But I don't know if it will work. If not then we'll
have to use your solution. Unfortunately this does mean that root
privileges are necessary for building the CDs. :(

Raphaël Hertzog -=- http://ntux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/
<pub> CDs Debian : http://ntux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/debian/#cd </pub>