Re: Slink-CD (Part II)

Steve McIntyre wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Apr 1999, Martin Schulze wrote:
>
> Apologies for taking so long to get back to you on this one - I've been
> away on business in the US for 10 days, and just got back today...
>
> >I've now used the script you've provided but had to change some parts
> >and noticed some other oddities.  Do you want me to file the bugs as
> >bug reports so they get recorded and you get a reminder?
>
> That would probably be best, yes. And I see you have, later... I'll
> respond to them there.

I have at least one more correction - I don't quite remember which
one because I munched slink_cd for my needs... but I'll try to dig
that out tonight and append it.  Iirc there was some if exists foo
missing which could bomb out in some cases.

Regards,

	Joey

--
A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.