<sigh>

In case anybody's started using the 1.09 I sent out earlier for m68k
images, you'll have to make boot-m68k executable...

This is fixed in the .deb I'm just about to upload to chiark. Other
things:

for now only sparc can generate sparc disks until we have silo for other
arches (Steve Dunham's working on it).

only alpha and i386 appear to be able to do alpha images - isomarkboot is
needed. Apparently this comes with alphas, and slink_cd 1.09 has an i386
binary but no others.

I don't see any other problems, but I'm sure other people will! :-(

--
Steve McIntyre, CURS CCE, Cambridge, UK.         stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,                 +------------------