Re: 2.1 CD's for the linuxworld expo

Previously Steve McIntyre wrote:
> Dunno. Wichert?

Soon. LSL is donating 500 CD's already, which we can probably use for
the first day (and maybe have a couple left for the second day). This
means that Cheapbytes will need the images tomorrow (thursday) in order
to have CD's on tuesday.

I just noticed a new boot-floppies upload which fixes a couple of major
bugs. Would it be possible to create a new CD using that as well as
everything else that is current in Incoming and make an image? I'll ask
cheapbytes what kind of CD they want to make (single or double).

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl