RE: slink_cd-1.07 --- revisited....

YUP, THAT WAS IT... thanks!

> Hmmm. The md5sum errors here suggest you will be prone to the same errors
> as Gunnar Isaksson - if the Packages files on your mirror are out of sync
> then packages may not be copied over. It looks like the master Packages
> files are broken. <sigh>

No comprende.  You mean that if the md5sum fails, the file is NOT copied
to the output disk ????  No Bueno!!!  or, perhaps I do not understand.

My mirror should be 'a good copy', as I just updated it from
www.uk.debian.org this morning. (8:am PST) and the timestamps on...

....oops it says  "ls-lR  4886 Kb    Mon Feb 22 22:46:00 1999"
this be no good either...humm..I notice now that uk.debian has
Feb 23 22:29:00 1999

I will run the update overnight, and see what pops up tomorrow morning .

Thanks again....

Jim
The software required Win95 or better,
so I installed Linux.