Re: 2.1 CD's for the linuxworld expo

Previously Steve McIntyre wrote:
> Actually, while I think about it - are we just looking for i386, or do we
> want to do other arches too? They're a little bit behind...

Good question.. I think I only want pre-2.1 i386 CD's out there, since they
are pretty stable at the moment anyway. The others archs might need a bit
more work from what I hear and I really don't want any Cd's with problematic
installation-stuff out there. So I suggest only making i386 CD's.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl