2.1 CD's for the linuxworld expo

Hi guys!

I have a slight problem: I've been talking with CheapBytes about
donating CD's to us to give away at the LinuxWorld expo. Unfortunately
they were too smart and let the stock of 2.0 CD's reach 0 by now in
expectation of the 2.1 release.

They tell me they can make 2.1 CD's if they have images 5 days before,
which means that if we give them images today they can have brandnew 2.1
CD's for us when the expo opens.

Now I realize that 2.1 will not be released until March 2, which means
we cannot get official 2.1 CD's there. However they could produce
pre-2.1 CD's if only the CD-images on the net didn't get updated faster
then they can download them...

Could we create an image with the current 2.1 tree plus everything that
is currently in Incoming so we can have really hot pre 2.1-CD's at the
expo, and put that somewhere where they can download it without it being
replaced again halfway through the download?

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl