RE: slink_cd-1.07 single_disk option, dies with: pkg-order - command not found

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999, Jim Westveer wrote:

>> ><snip>
>> >
>> >Yep. dead. morta. croaked. back to shell, and all.
>>
>> Oops. Can you send me a copy of the full output. Ah, hang on. Do you have
>> "slice" installed?
>>
>Nope...(jim installs slice)
>
>hummm....looks like slice has some dependancy that is not
>installed on my little ftp machine. (full output below)
>What else does slice want? curstash??? dont know where
>that is...also looks like curstash is in 5.005 and I have
>5.004 loaded.... I will work on it..

Hmmm. Slice just worked for me:

Package: slice
 The slice program reads an input file and divide its prepared ASCII contents
 into possibly overlapping slices. These slices are determined by enclosing
 blocks which are defined by begin and end delimiters which have to be
 already in the file.   The final output gets calculated by a slice term
 consisting of slice names, set theory operators and optional round
brackets.
 .
 For more information, please visit http://www.engelschall.com/sw/slice/
 .