RE: slink_cd-1.08 single_disk option, dies with: pkg-order - command not found

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999, Jim Westveer wrote:

>> Did it actually stop there? Mine doesn't... I'll see what I can do about
>> making it so verbose....
><snip>
>
>Yep. dead. morta. croaked. back to shell, and all.

Oops. Can you send me a copy of the full output. Ah, hang on. Do you have
"slice" installed?

--
Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk
Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there