Re: optional packages which depend on extra packages

I'm basically forwarding this to the debian-cd list - I haven't watched
it.

To the list: Please check the packages Santiago mentioned and try to
ensure that packages on the first cd doesn't depend on the ones on
the second cd.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly.