Dumb question after reading Release-Notes

I re-read the Release-Notes just now and noticed that although it
recommends using apt (or dselect with the apt method) for upgrading an
existing installation, apt (to my knowledge) doesn't support multi-cd
installations (I don't think it handles different things sharing the
same URI very well).  Perhaps the Release-Notes should be modified to
clearly indicate that an apt install will be awkward (update and
dist-upgrade with disc 1 in the sources list, then unmount and re-run
for disc 2).

Chris
|       Chris Lawrence       |   You have a computer.  Do you have Linux?   |
|  <quango@watervalley.net>  |     http://www.linux-m68k.org/index.html     |
|    Amiga A4000/060 with    |      Are you tired of politics as usual?     |
|     Linux/m68k 2.1.127     |              http://www.lp.org/              |