Re: mkisofs symlink farm patches

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999, Eric Delaunay wrote:

>  I read mails about a patch to mkhybrid making it work with a tree of
>symlinks but I missed the patch itself.  Where can I get it ?  Could it be
>applied to mkisofs 1.12b4 instead of mkhybrid ?

The patch is in the current version of slink_cd - get the tar file and
there's a mkhybrid.diff there. It _might_ patch against mkisofs, but I
doubt it. By all means try and let me know if it works...

--
Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk
Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there