Re: FW: - slink_cd 0.96 -

On Fri, 1 Jan 1999, Steve McIntyre wrote:

>On Fri, 1 Jan 1999, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>
>>Try running under script to get all your output, and also check on the
>>size of the directory slink4/ in the du file. My favourite guess would be
>>one of:
>>
>>you're running out of disc space
>>
>>I've made a silly mistake in the script and mkisofs is failing - check the
>>log for this

Found it - there's a missing space in the mkisofs line for slink4 - add
one before the -o...

Steve, currently struggling with a broken mkhybrid on open...
--
Steve McIntyre, CURS CCE, Cambridge, UK.         stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,                 +------------------