Re: 2.1_r4 is out! CDs are next.

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999, J.A. Bezemer wrote:

> > --- Debian 2.1 r4 is released.
> >   Tue, 14 Dec 1999 11:48:26 -0600
>
> New CD images should be made now (and ASAP please).

i'd like to update mirror.aarnet.edu.au's cdimage collection
as soon as phil announces that images are available for rsync
from cdimage..

if anyone else in australia wants to ftp/rsync either from us
or before us, please contact me, so i can get the images
from you or vice versa.

i've currently got 2.1r3 i386 and source, and and 2.1_r2
sparc and alpha.  can we assume that 2.1_r4 will be a uniform
upgrade this time of all platforms ?

-jason