Re: Test CDs.

On Wed, 8 Dec 1999, Tyson Dowd wrote:

>On 08-Dec-1999, Steve McIntyre <stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:
>>
>> I've also been selling potato CDs for the last couple of months: 4 pounds
>> per CD normally, discount for developers, anywhere in Europe.
>
>I was under the impression from your site that these were simply copies
>of the mirror, that is, the discs are not bootable or installable, and
>contain links to stable.  Also given that it is specified as a set of 2
>CDs with binary and source, I thought it was way out of date (as it is
>3 binary discs and at least 2 source).

*blush* I should update the web page... So far I'm supplying complete sets
including non-free and non-US, and that makes them 4 CDs for i386 and 4
CDs for source recently. So far I don't believe they are installable
standalone, but they work fine for upgrading slink systems as yet.

I should thank Raphael again - YACS is very good.

>If this is wrong, well, I wish I had known sooner!

Oops... :-)

--
Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,