Re: Suggestion: Man Pages on Web & Install Disks

:-> "Ken" == Ken Hendrickson <kjh@bv.net> writes:

    > I'm doing another install, and the CD-Roms I've just received for Potato
    > mention the (probably ultra cool) apt-cdrom(8) method for multiple CDs.
    > I'd like to use it!  However, I don't have another Debian system handy
    > now, and the man page stuff isn't installed yet.  It would be cool if I
    > had access to the man pages for apt-cdrom(8).  Sure, I can read the man
    > page source in /usr/man/man8/apt-cdrom.8.gz, and I am, but it would be
    > very nice if all those formatting characters didn't get in the way to
    > confuse me.

You could access http://gusp.infogroup.it/dwww and try searching
there, but ufortunately my server is still slink-based so we don't have
apt-cdrom avaliable for you to brouse. I guess there are other on the
net that have dwww available for everybody.
Maybe the master www.debian.org server could just have a link to these pages

Pf

 Pierfrancesco Caci  | mailto:p.caci@flashnet.it - http://gusp.infogroup.it
       ik5pvx        |         http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/8999
  Firenze - Italia   | Office for the Complication of Otherwise Simple Affairs
     Linux penny 2.2.13 #1 Thu Oct 21 20:27:03 CEST 1999 i686 unknown