Re: Pseudo-Image Kit may be unreacheable

On Fri, 15 Oct 1999, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Oct 1999, J.A. Bezemer wrote:
>
> > I just heard that network access to *.et.tudelft.nl may be unreliable between
> > this evening and monday morning. Should people complain to this list that the
> > Pseudo-Image Kit (which resides on panic.et.tudelft.nl) is unreacheable,
> > please refer them to the mirror http://munnikes.op.het.net/pseudo-image-kit/
> > immediately.
>
> I would like to remind everyone that it is entirely fine to use debian.org
> machines (which have good connectivity and whatnot) to distribute things
> like this.

I'm not officially a Debian developer (and at the moment I don't intend to
become one), so I don't have a login on those machines. The current server
usually has good connectivity, but operators here suddenly decided to switch
to another ATM equipment manufacturer (don't ask me why...) and replace
everything this weekend. However, things were not too bad after all, as we've
only had a 4 hour blackout on Saturday morning (CEST) instead of the
advertised 2.5 days. Things should be fine now, and possibly even faster than
before...

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer