Re: CD building scripts

Scavenging the mail folder uncovered Hartmut Koptein's letter:
>     http://pandora.debian.org/~hertzog/yacs/yacs-0.5.tar.gz

Scavenging the mail folder uncovered jason andrade's letter:
> http://panic.et.tudelft.nl/~costar/pseudo-image-kit/c.d.o/
>
> btw, *shiny* HD ? argh, you're NOT supposed to take the
> cover off the disk - put it back on quickly! ;-)

Heya! Two answers in 5 minutes! Thank you very much. (Now the question
is "why did I receive *3* copies of every answer? 1 is from the ML,
the other to the to: field and the third? mmm....)

Thanx again,
Federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio [http://www.bolinando.com/fog] {Friend of Penguins}
                           Don't dream it. Be it. -- Dr. Frank'n'further