YACS 0.5 is available :
This version should build slink CDs without problem. The scripts all know
about the old slink non-US layout. upgrade-older-i386 and upgrade-2.0-i386
are also included for slink.
Anyway here's the complete changelog :
* tools/add_dirs: don't create section subdirectories for non-US.
* tools/*: full slink compliance. Should build slink disk even with
non-US. Thanks to the help of Filip Van Raemdonck <email@example.com>.
* Makefile: added an upgrade target called when building
official_images. It will call tools/$CODENAME/upgrade.sh if possible.
Created this upgrade.sh file for slink.
* YACS can/should generate complete slink images with this release.
Please test. In particular for non-i386 CD images. I want to check
if the scripts to make CD bootables are (still) working.
* tools/apt-selection: removed some bashisms.
* Many data has been splitted by codename. This is to allow
us to build slink and potato CD without much troubles.
* Updated the master file for potato. Added the old one for slink.
* Status file is now automatically generated when a provided one
is not available (data/$CODENAME/status.$ARCH).
* build.sh build_all.sh: convenience scripts to build CD images.
Raphaël Hertzog -=- http://ntux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/
<pub> CDs Debian : http://ntux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/debian/#cd </pub>