Re: yacs dependency

Le Tue, Aug 24, 1999 at 10:16:32PM +0200, Filip Van Raemdonck écrivait:
> Raphaël, feel free to add this -or not- to the tarball.

I'll add it of course. I was just too lazy for taking care
of the old non-US layout, but if you did the job I have no problem to
integrate it. I'll do the good changes for the perl scripts.

> I also wanted to point this out: the shell script all point to /bin/sh;
> this is fine if you have /bin/sh symlinked from bash, but the scripts
> don't work with ash...

Huh ? Where's the problem ? Did I use bashism ?

Raphaël Hertzog -=- http://ntux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/
<pub> CDs Debian : http://ntux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/debian/#cd </pub>