YACS again

Hmmm. I carried on, assuming the mirror should be correct.

leo:~/debian/yacs$ make status
leo:~/debian/yacs$ make list COMPLETE=1 SIZELIMIT=576716800
Apt-get is updating his files ...
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
leo:~/debian/yacs$ make bootable
Adding disks-i386 stuff ...

Apt-get is updating his files ...
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Adding the required directories to the binary CDs ...
Generating the binary CD labels and their volume ids ...
Adding the documentation ...
Adding install tools and documentation ...
Making the binary CDs bootable ...
cp: cannot create regular file `boot1/boot/resc1440.bin': Permission denied

[ ??? ]

leo:~/debian/yacs$ make packages
Apt-get is updating his files ...
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Adding the selected packages to each CD :
1 ...

[ seemed to work OK, but never carried on to CD 2 ]

leo:~/debian/yacs$ make bin-image CD=1
Apt-get is updating his files ...
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Generating md5sum of files from all the binary CDs ...

This last step seemed to work, but overflowed the sizelimit above. And
then when I tried to do "make bin-image CD=2" it failed completely - I
don't get a CD 2 at all.

Ideas?

--
Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,