Re: yacs build/install repor

Le Wed, Aug 04, 1999 at 06:37:25PM -0700, Jim Westveer écrivait:
> >> Use of uninitialized value at /home/jwest/yacs/tools/list2cds line 119,
> >> <STATUS> chunk 2135.
> >
> > That's strange ... not dangerous but strange. Do you have only a single
> > warning like this one ?
> >
> > And is your line 119 the same than mine ?
> >         $cd_size += $packages{$p}{"Size"};
>
> hrmm, I must have been halucniating, 'cause I am not getting
> that error now....[chalk it up to operator error on my part]

I've got the same problem here, it's because the status file (provided
as data) is outdated and is listing nfs-client which has been
removed in favour of nfs-common. I've included a new status file
for the next YACS version.

> Did I say that? <snicker>, I must have mis-spoke myself ;-)

Or I may have misread. ;-)

Hertzog Raphaël >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://prope.insa-lyon.fr/~rhertzog/