Re: debian-cd

On 6/23/99, 10:03:32 AM, Shurik Dovnar
<Shurik.Dovnar@p1.f78.n450.z2.fidonet.org> wrote regarding debian-cd:

> Hey!

> As far as I discovered to make cd-images I need to use debian-cd. But
it is
> available only in hamm. And as i found it can't split big main section
in two
> cds. I have some slink's cds and on them i found that they were
prepared by
> slink_cd. Please tell me way to do potato's cd-images from mirror.

The scripts to create the slink CD's are located here:

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~stevem/DebianCD

There is currently no scripts to create potato images.
Although work is being done to modify the slink_cd scripts
for potato.

I hope this helps.

--

Jim Westveer <jwest@netnw.com>

I get to work, flick the excuse page over.
"ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION FROM SATTELLITE DEBRIS".
Fair enough, it looks like it's going to be a good day.
Jim Westveer                      LAN Comp Systems
jwest@netnw.com                   14524 Issaquah-Hobart Rd
425-392-0141 voice                Issaquah, WA 98027 USA
425-557-0660 fax                  lcs.issaquah.wa.us
Fingerprint = DC 49 E8 7E 76 DD 30 2D 8D F1 B4 D8 A3 60 4C 04