debian_cd version with potato support now in cvs.
this evening I made the changes I proposed today. Here is the log
* Renamed slink_cd to debian_cd (by deleting and adding)
* Added subdirectories ./slink/ ./potato/. They now hold the master
* Moved old slink.* files from ./ to slink/ as cd.*
* Files in potato/ are copies of slink/* with s/slink/potato/g.
* Extensively edited debian_cd:
- Added $CODENAME, $CODENAME_STATUS configuration variables.
- Changed script, so that master config files come from
- Trees are generated in $CODENAME
- Added $SCANPACKAGES variable, so that a patched
dpkg-scanpackages can be run.
* Edited mklist so that $CODENAME is used.
* Checked the steps: genlist, tree, packages.
* TODO: Check the other steps, edit README
in addition I created a slink_cd branch before.
a rather exausted,
P.S.: Please vote against Spam! At
(Sorry Europeans only)
Key ID: 2048/E451C639 Jens Ritter
Key fingerprint: 5F 3D 43 1E 24 1E CC 48 1E 05 93 3A A7 10 73 37