debian_cd version with potato support now in cvs.

Hallo,

this evening I made the changes I proposed today. Here is the log
message:

*  Renamed slink_cd to debian_cd (by deleting and adding)

*  Added subdirectories ./slink/ ./potato/. They now hold the master
   configuration files.

*  Moved old slink[12345].* files from ./ to slink/ as cd[12345].*

*  Files in potato/ are copies of slink/* with s/slink/potato/g.

*  Extensively edited debian_cd:
      - Added $CODENAME, $CODENAME_STATUS configuration variables.
      - Changed script, so that master config files come from
        $CODENAME
      - Trees are generated in $CODENAME[12345]
      - Added $SCANPACKAGES variable, so that a patched
        dpkg-scanpackages can be run.

*  Edited mklist so that $CODENAME is used.

*  Checked the steps: genlist, tree, packages.

*  TODO: Check the other steps, edit README

in addition I created a slink_cd branch before.

happy linuxing,
a rather exausted,

Jens

P.S.: Please vote against Spam! At
             http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/
(Sorry Europeans only)
---
Jens.Ritter@weh.rwth-aachen.de   grimaldi@debian.org
Key ID: 2048/E451C639 Jens Ritter
Key fingerprint: 5F 3D 43 1E 24 1E CC 48  1E 05 93 3A A7 10 73 37