potato_cd ?

Steve,

I was playing around with slink_cd, and changed all
references from slink to potato..... it does
not actually work yet as potato is in such god-awful
shape, but it does burp along.
(http://master.debian.org/~jwest/potato_cd-0.0.tar.gz)

I am not really intending to push potato along, actually
I think the glibc2.1 stuff sucks; but I was thinking
that the volume of "potato" posts have risen, and I
thought I would take a look at the cd script again.

I was curious as to your thoughts on a potato_script,
or if you had any ideas about changing slink_cd.
I was considering hacking at it to change dists/slink
to dists/$DIST or something to that effect.

Obviously I have too much time on my hands.

--

Jim Westveer <jwest@netnw.com>

The weather isn't bad here. It only rained twice last week;
the first time for three days and the second for four days.
Jim Westveer                       LAN Comp Systems
jwest@netnw.com                    14524 Issaquah-Hobart Rd
425-392-0141                       Issaquah, WA 98027 USA
www.netnw.com
Fingerprint = DC 49 E8 7E 76 DD 30 2D 8D F1 B4 D8 A3 60 4C 04