DFSG non-free packages in non-US

Hi,

I'm a member of Debian JP Project. Now, we, Debian JP Project, are
creating cdimages of Debian CD-ROM sets with Debian JP Packages.
We'd like to create DFSG free version of cdimages and would like to
include non-US as much as possible.  However, we've noticed some
packages in non-US do not follow DFSG! see our investigation at
  http://www.debian.or.jp/~hattas/copyright_slink_non-US.html

So slink_cd script without some modifications could not create DFSG free
cdimages including non-US (in Japan), we needs some hacks.
Yes, we understand ./slink_cd non-us non-free will create images including
non-free packages, but why ./slink_cd non-us will create images including
non-free packages in non-US?  README for slink_cd does not warn about this.
Is this no problem?

We think non-US repository should be also managed like Debian main
distribution, that is, packages in non-US should be separated with
main, contrib and non-free.

And slink_cd script should have options to create DFSG free non-US and/or
non-free non-US.

Any comments?

Fumitoshi UKAI / Debian JP Project